NEW BODY IMMERSIVE 3D SIMULATION SYSTEM
- Full Upper Body Sensor System
- 2 or 4 Players Shoot Each Other
- Every Play With New Outcome
- Smart Swivle Seats Turn Game View in 3D
- Not Possible on Wii, Kinect or Sony Move
- Separate Player to Player Intercom System
- Up to 12 Cycles Per Hour
By wearing the Mocap Games suit, gamers can interact and control characters in real-time and experience gaming on a whole new level.
Mocap Games is the latest in live, interactive gaming offering new levels of player interaction.
Choose from on our 3 designs to better match your business look or design your own graphics for your console
- Visual environment in 3D
- Sensor System in 3D
- NO LAG SENSORS
- Sensors on: HEAD, CHEST, UPPER ARMS, LOWER ARMS, and HANDS
- Vibrators on joysticks and chest
- One audience camera per player
- Smart seat swivles, changing player view
- Hi fidelity sound system for game sounds
- Separate player to player intercom system
- Experience not possible with home game systems
- Simple 5-second intuitive player training
- Can be uploaded with multiples of new games
The Mocap Games controller provides real-time upper body motion capture control allowing for the most accurate and immersive gaming experience ever possible.
The full adjustable, highly responsive torso allows gamers to interact with video games like never before, opening up new worlds of gameplay possibilities and experiences.
First ever shooting game that uses body sensors to immerse players into the game. SCI-SHOOTA Sensors are not camera based so sensor detection in NEVER interrupted (like Kinect, Wii or Sony Move systems).
No pre-recorded animation needed since players create the game animation as they play (there needs to be at least 2 players fighting each other).
An operator helps from 2 to 4 players get into and out of the equipment and prepares them with simple 5-second instructions, easing players into the game.
The audience Monitors show what each player sees in their 3D Head-Mounted Displays attracting passers-by. SCI-SHOOTA can be managed, monitored, serviced and new games are uploaded via the Internet.
Digital Interactive Booth Systems Ltd
Quayside Offices, Basin Road South, Brighton, UK BN41 1WF
F:+44(0)1273-417 E: email@example.com
Expression of Interest
Please use the form below to expres your interest in our product.